We take care of some of the most vulnerable patients in our region. It is not easy. It may not be glamorous, but helping those in need is what we do. Here are some of the reason why folks become part of the LaSalle family and end up staying 15 to 20 years.
- We want you to have a healthy work and home life balance.
- Our hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. You re not required to work weekends or after hours.
- We work hard so you can finish the shift on time. It is not always perfect, but we really do want you to finish on time.
- Its true when Dr. Arteaga says to you, “We want you to work with us for 20 years and only look 2 years older”.
- We involve you in key decision with our Provider Round Table.
- You share “Call” with quite a few others so the burden is not as heavy.
- The patient load is reasonable and transparent to you. We have been working very hard to keep the load even while still be flexible with patients who lead complicated lives.
- We have an administrative team to support you with our electronic medical record, quality indicators (HEDIS) and continuous improvement efforts.
- We use data to drive decisions.
- We believe in “Courtesy and Respect”.
- You will be surrounded by others who care, both for our patients and their team mates.
- We can train you. You will be held to a high standard, but we will help you do great things
- Most position are Full Time
- Consistent and reliable hours – Generally 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- You have the chance to learn both pediatrics and family practice.
- Our compensation is competitive, salary, 401k, paid holidays and vacation
- Our health insurance are a cut above
See Our Open Positions.
Apply Now! Call Human Resources at (909) 890-0407. Fax applications to (909) 380-8026.